Hello everyone; we hope and pray that you are all doing well!
Here at the 1777 Americana Inn Bed and Breakfast Bob and I have been working hard to ensure travelers they are safe in our home. Our standards of cleanliness have always been high and as a registered Bed and Breakfast we are required to meet local standards. With the heightened awareness we have also implemented the following to ensure your comfort and safety.
- Contactless check in and check out (details in your confirmation email)
- Disinfecting wipes in all bedrooms
- Sanitizer dispensers in all bathrooms, at the front desk and in the breakfast room
- Regularly sanitized high traffic areas
- All pillows replaced with washable inserts and hotel grade pillow protectors as well as mattress protectors.
- Plated breakfasts for you to enjoy with beverage service
- Breakfast service will be scheduled to allow only three couples (6 ft. apart) in the breakfast room; breakfast service will be 8:30 or 9:30.
- Entire property has been licensed by the PLCB and all Black Forest Brewery food and beverages may be enjoyed in our garden patio or taken back to your room.
Currently our state is allowing restaurants indoor seating at a limited capacity as well as outdoor seating as weather permits. This does allow Black Forest Brewery to serve you in our tasting room, our newly expanded restaurant and our TWO outdoor patios. Many other restaurants are able to offer the same dining experience and every room will have information on which restaurants are open for this service.
Lancaster County is a peaceful place for you to getaway and enjoy the simple life, take a breath and unwind; something that all of us desperately need after the last few months. Our beautiful rail trails are open, hiking trails and wildlife/wildflower preserves are ready for you to enjoy and our shops, restaurants and tourist attractions have opened their doors to their customers. Farmers Markets, roadside stands and our beautiful garden centers are also open and ready to serve. I can assure you, our business owners have embraced the precautionary measures outlined by our government officials and we are all excited to “welcome you home”.
Thank you to everyone for your kind words, messages of support and prayers; they are truly appreciated. And a big thank you to those of you who have already started booking your rooms for your upcoming getaways . . you have no idea the HUGE smile on my face when I open up my email and see your reservation notifications!
We are offering our repeat customers a $20 dining credit to our onsite Black Forest Brewery; please indicate in the guest comments that you are a return guest and we will have the dining credit ready for you at check in!
Bob and I cannot wait to welcome you back. Till then, take care.
Denise and Bob